Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Welcome to this world Elliott Crawford1

Thanks to Jenny S....I found the perfect song for Elliott's video birth announcement. She had created a video from these talented artists. I checked out the rest of their songs and found this...
Song by: Renee and Jeremy "Welcome to this World"

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY VERY NICE JUDY XOXOXOXOXOX LUV SUSIE

The Four Feathers said...

Tears. Streaming. Down. Face.

PERFECT song! Loved it!

Anonymous said...

AWWW...THIS IS BEAUTIFUL....
YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME CRY IN A GOOD WAY :) I CAN'T WAIT TO HOLD OUR NEWEST ADDITION TO THE FAMILY.
LOVE, MONCH XOXO

Anonymous said...

Love It! What a perfect song!! Lots of memories already! He sure is a special boy!
Love,
Jen

Shannon said...

this is a beautiful keepsake Judy! Great job!

Anonymous said...

i love all of their songs. that one was my second choice!! i love this video!

Anonymous said...

oh have you heard "night mantra" by them?

Rebekah Hubley said...

so, so cute!!!!!!!!!!

Judy said...

Yes, jenny...I am a big fan thanks to you. I actually purchased most of their songs from amazon.com. I looked everywhere for the entire cd, but couldn't find it. Thanks!

Leslie McCombs said...

Oh that is so precious and beautiful, Judy!!! I have tears of joy on my cheeks. What a gift you have that will truly be treasured!