Monday, May 17, 2010

Food network spoof on Fried Bananas

Have you ever watched any of the shows on the Food Network? I really use to love them until they had this show "The next Food network Star". Basically, it was a reality show of people trying to have their own show on the Food Network. The judges/producers would watch these poor souls *be themselves* and give them feedback like "oh no, you have to be like this.......". They never stood a chance. When Aaron brought it to my attention, I started to hate watching the shows. The characteristic that stands out the most is the use of descriptive words like luscious, wonderful texture, full bodied, vibrant, yadda. I mean, have you ever described your fried egg as radiant? Anyway, here is a funny video of Aaron trying to be the next Food Network Star.
I think he did a fantastic Job. LOL