Wednesday, May 26, 2010

news

I need to stop watching the news. Then again, if I stop watching the news, will I become this naive person that thinks everything in this world is peachy keen? Gasp, these stories just seem to be getting worse and worse. They are embedded in my head when I lay down at night.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I had to stop watching the news more than a year ago...i just couldn't sleep at night and cried over a few stories often, not a good way to go. And honestly, I haven't been caught in too many situations where some big thing happened and I didn't know about it for a while, but there have been a few. Like to BP oil spill, I don't think I heard about that one for a few weeks! I do try to hit cnn.com to scan for big headlines every once in a while, but the little stuff and I can live without, that's for sure!