Andrew and Owen had a school Christmas concert today. It was so stinkin crowded in the school. I am thinking I am going to give Extreme Makeover a call and see what they can do. It is a fabulous school with so many neat aspects about it...one being that is an inclusion school with children with handicaps. Anyway, we went to the school concert and it was cute. Crowded, but cute. Owen has this suit that he has worn for the past 2 years. It barely fits him anymore. He dug it out of the depths of the closet and put it on this morning. He had a cute little basketball tie and everything. One thing that we didn't have was a pair of dress shoes. We do not attend a church that requires dress shoes...so why own them? He ended up wearing his sneakers. It was such an Owen look. Here is a short clip of the concert. Take note of the cool decorations hanging from the ceiling...I did that, thank you very much. Just kidding on the Pride factor, but I did do them. Target is nice enough to donate their old decorations and I snag them up for the school holiday shop and concert.
We are supposed to get some bad weather tonight. The kids were pretty devastated. The School Christmas party and Santa's annual visit to the students is supposed to be tomorrow. Santa (the PTA and Rotary club buy a present for every child in the school) is supposed to come and make a visit to the students. Andrew actually started to cry tonight because he heard of the bad weather. I made it to the store tonight and bought some cookie ingredients...just in case we are stranded. Ahhh...cookie ingredients. I wasn't going to make cookies this year. Why? My family does not eat them. I like to make some Polish cookies (from my background) and nobody will try them. So, what happens? I EAT THEM ALL! No, seriously, I bought the basic chocolate chip and sugar cookie ingredients this time around. The extra money I usually spend on the Polish cookie ingredients went for stamps for my Christmas letter this year. 42 cents! Are they kidding me?
Owen lost another tooth tonight. We're in an *almost* recession here guys...that means the tooth fairy is hurting too! Owen is pretty stoked about this tooth falling out because it leaves a perfect spot for his thumb to fit into.

Elliott is great. He is 3 months old now. How time flies.
Andrew is such a good big brother. Owen loves Elliott, but Andrew actually pays attention to him and likes to interact with him. He and Elliott have this thing going...just check out the video and you will see. Elliott LOVES when Andrew does this.
That is all. ALL? I wrote a book here. Just my little outlet to wrap up the evening I guess.
3 comments:
I can't believe how big Elliott is ALREADY! Man how time flies! Well, we are snowed/iced in today, I'm assuming you are too? Guess you'll be making cookies!
i'll help you eat those polish cookies. no worries, my friend. & BTW, it's not too late until mid january to send out christmas cards (so says me)
You ARE busy. Wow!
Also, I had to send a specific email invite to you for the blog. Some creepy freak signed up as a reader on my blog so I had to make it private. Let me know if you still have any problems.
Post a Comment