Friday, December 19, 2008

more holiday stuff..

So, I just spent like 45 minutes writing a post and I am not sure where it went.

In a much shorter version of our day...
~Had school.
~No snow storm.
~The boys had fun at their parties.
~We went to the zoo to see the lights. They were beautiful, much cooler than past years.
~Saw Santa and got a crappy picture because as soon as you would take a picture, their huge unnecessary lighting equipment would go off which in turn made a crappy picture come out on your camera. Ugh. I honestly think this was done on purpose. Anything to get you to buy their picture.
~Went for pizza afterward and Owen and Aaron attempted to recite the reindeer's names.


In the post that took me 45 minutes to write, I had all sorts of fun videos and pictures. I am too mad now to post them. Mad at the button that erased everything and mad at that stupid Santa visiting station they called the North Pole. Sorry, we are big on pictures with Santa in this house. If we go to the mall to get a "RETAKE", you are forbidden to use your camera. ugh. I should sit and protest.
This is the way the picture turned out without photoshop.
These are the crappy,pukey colored photoshopped versions of the pictures. They look like they were taken back in the day of Beaver Cleaver. Bah Humbug.


I did have a ton of fun with my family and the Slifer family though. If I have the energy, I will post everything that I had in the "LOST" episode that took me 45 minutes to write.

2 comments:

Gerbicks said...

who are the bastards now, going to the zoo without the gerbicks?! PUNKS! friendship: OFF.

i guess we will have to go with someone else.

;o)

Anonymous said...

Ugh....photographers I can't believe them they are always trying to make a buck.... Hey aren't you a photographer.....

Long lost king.....