Thursday, January 28, 2010

All alone with the Video Camera

Andrew and Owen were playing so well yesterday. They have been building Lego's, making rock videos, playing chess, and just bonding as brothers. I visited the school last week during lunch and found the two of them sitting by each other. When I asked if they always sit with each other, Andrew said "Yes, I miss Owen when I am at school". Last night, I let them have control over the video camera. They were downstairs in my studio (catch all the mess room) recording their first video. I was going to post the BEST one this morning but when I went to upload it, it was gone. Andrew had erased it. I was so sad because it was one of those "treasures" a mom will cry over in about 20 years. Anyway, here is one that I salvaged...

No comments: