Monday, February 8, 2010

Treasures...

As many of you know, I lost many of my pictures from the past when my external hard drive crashed back in January of 2009. Every so often I think of a picture and realize "Crap, that was on my hard drive".

This week, I went through some of my old cd's on my desk and recovered about 75% of my images. YAY!! Fortunately, I am a big scrapbooker and must have put the ones that I scrapbook onto a disk (to get them printed). What a relief. I mean, I seriously thought I lost every picture from the time Owen was 2 years old.

Last night while the Superbowl was on, I went through my Yahoo mail messages and recovered about 75 more pictures that I didn't have on my disks. My dad teases me because I save all of my email messages. I have about 3,000 messages in my inbox. I am glad I saved all of them now. So na na na na na na Dad(as my thumbs are in my ears and I stick out my tongue)!

I found this one. It is a picture of my Mom and Dad's hands. I took it in March of 2005. I liked it back when I took it, and love it even more now.



I found these too...

A Valentines kiss for you! I could never get them to do this now.


One of my favorite pictures of Owen


A picture of my mom that I altered and sent back to her. I loved to tease her. All in love of course.


My Dad's mother. It was a picture that I spent alot of time on correcting due to it being so old. The left part of the dress was non existent.


I am starting to feel better about the lost pictures. I think I have enough recovered that satisfies me, that is, until I think of another picture that I do not have. For now, I'm good. :)

No comments: