
Yes, Bailey's (the makers of the yummy alcoholic drink) has a new creamer out! They have a few varieties but I saw this and knew I was in love...It was fabulous! I mean, really, I have wanted to add the REAL Bailey's to my coffee in the morning, but something just doesn't seem right about that. :)
Oh, do you see my new coffee pot in the background? I got it BRAND new at the thrift store for 5 bucks! I came home, put my other coffee pot on Craigslist for 5 Bucks and SOLD. It is an espresso machine too! Rock on!
So, I may have mentioned to some of you that I am decreasing my coffee consumption. It is true. I looked at my teeth (I whiten them occasionally) and Wow. Coffee really stains your teeth! I have never noticed it until I ran out of smile brightner. I am allowing myself to have Coffee on Sunday Mornings on my way to church (if the boys get ready by 8:30 for church, we promise them Dunkin Donuts). I am also allowed to have 1 cup at social gatherings like playgroup or playing at the mall. The days of making a pot of coffee in the morning and sipping on it throughout the day is behind me. I am fine without it, I never considered myself an addict. I just need to attend more social gatherings I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment