Monday, April 4, 2011

April showers bring wet ceilings

As the kids were getting their showers last night, I noticed a hand sized water spot on my kitchen ceiling. I went upstairs to stop the showers in both bathrooms. Owen started to freak out when he saw the water spot because he thought the ceiling was going to cave in and we were going to die.

This morning I called a plumber and he stopped over for 7 minutes. I think I am in the wrong business because $80 later (mind you, 7 MINUTES) he confirms that there isn't a leak in the drain pipe (thank God) but my children got too much water outside of the tub. I should have known and came to that conclusion myself but when it comes to water and pipes, I have learned to step back and let the professionals take charge.

My great niece Amelia is here from Michigan this week. She is such a sweetie. It is so crazy for me to see her growing up. I mean, I know my kids are growing up but when you see someone else's child all grown, it's a little weird. Here is a picture of Amelia a few summers ago...


We went to the candy store a couple of days ago. I absolutely love this place (minus the clown collection). It was a little crazy on a Saturday. Here are some pictures from our trip to CLOWN CONE.

The only place you can get a slushie for $.40!!



During the boys spring break we went to my Dad's house. Every night around 8:30, it was Elliott's time to snuggle with papa. Both nights, he fell asleep on Papa's lap. Precious.


Also, Elliott's hair gets a little crazy now and then. So does my dads. They look like twins eh?

No comments: