Gosh. There are days that I feel like the biggest loser of a parent ever and today was one of them. Actually, this entire week was a cruddy week in the parenting department for me. I saw myself as the parent I never wanted to be. I sure hope it was just a random week for me and this doesn't become a regular occurrence.
My boys are growing up and I am not sure If I want them to quite yet. I delight in the moments when they can get their own peanut butter and jelly sandwiches without my help. On the flip side, I go to bed many nights with frustration heavy in me. They are trying to figure out who they are and where they belong. This process produces resistance and alot of button pushing. I am not a fan.
I love my children. I love being a mom but why does this have to be so hard?
No comments:
Post a Comment