Andrew has this very special friend. I don't remember having such a close knit relationship so young like these little guys do. From the very first day of Kindergarten, they meshed when they realized they had the same interest (batman lunchboxes). From that point, they were like two peas in pod. At the last Parent/Teacher conference, Andrew's teacher had commented on how close they were and how they stick together like glue.
Evan is an only child so when Andrew goes over to their house, Evan's parents treat him like their own. It was funny when I dropped Andrew's sleepover items to their house yesterday. I realized that I forgot to pack his toothbrush. Evan's mom said "oh, don't worry, he has one here".
Andrew loves to go over to their house because Evan and his dad are big fans of Star Wars. He can talk all the Star Wars he wants over there and his questions about Starwars actually get answers.Evan is a very special kid. You can read about his story here. I am glad that Andrew has picked such a special kid to be friends with. I hope their relationship always stays strong and brother like. Maybe someday, they will be in each other’s weddings. Who knows?
1 comment:
I love that picture! I too hope they stay so close. They just crack me up when they are together. We love having Andrew here. :)
Post a Comment