I have been having some cramping lately and my doctor wanted me to come in for a "see if everything is OK" ultrasound. I have been laying low the past week. For those of you who know me, that was very hard. Here is a picture of the lil' Monster. Isn't it cute? It is very, very little but amazingly enough, I was able to see the heart beating. Andrew is taking the picture to school tomorrow to show his friends our little bean. We are still praying that everything continues to be ok. I found out fairly early this time around and we aren't out of the woods yet.
(Trying to get the picture uploaded...but something is wrong. Will post when I figure it out. For now, you can stare at the oh so beautiful picture of me and the "instruments").
1 comment:
The baby looks just like you i think.
Post a Comment