
Tonight, I ate the best lasagna I had ever had at our friends Wes and Heidi's. Of course, the lasagna wasn't as good coming up the second time around. Yes, within hours, my pregnancy got the best of me and I barfed it up. Hey, at least I enjoyed it the first time.
Anyway, they are such a great couple and we are so happy to have them as our friends. I photographed their wedding 4 1/2 years ago and that is actually when I think our friendship bloomed. We knew Wes from being involved in a youth group and would have him and his roommate over for dinner over once in a while for. They moved to Boise a few years ago and I was seriously depressed for about a month. I wish I would have kept better contact with them when they were in Boise, but it was has hard for me at the time with my kids and the stage in our lives we were at. Fortunately, we are still friends and they are back in OHIO. It is fun to have friends from the beginning of "their time" together. They now have a sweet baby that I absolutely adore to death. I am not kidding when I say she is the sweetest and cutest little girl you would ever lay your eyes onto. She was a little under the weather tonight but her little personality still was sparkly. Our boys love going over there. They have an awesome dog named Griswold. He is a big Chocolate lab that thinks he is a lap dog. The boys love chasing him around their home. Wes is also a nut for LEGOS and has about 10 plastic bins full of them. That scores pretty big with Andrew. Our families have grown together and soon will be growing even more together. Heidi and I are both expecting which makes things super fun for me and I am sure for her as well. It is always fun to share puking stories and fat stories with someone who truly understands.
I am feeling thankful tonight for good friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment