Friday, February 20, 2009

A week in review...

We went to Michigan last Saturday to see my family. It was a great time. Some of my other siblings live about an hour from my dad and to go up and back and back and up is just tough for the little guys so we stuck around his house for the weekend.
We introduced my dad to the WII. I managed to get a video of him playing and I am so tempted to post it. IT IS FUNNY!!! Maybe if I get enough responses, I will end up cracking under pressure, it will build and I wont be able to keep it secret any longer. (Dad, are you sweating bullets right now?).
Here are some pics from the weekend.
Me and my sister Monica

My sister Nancy and Elliott

Dad enjoying lil Els

Me and the Guys and a not so happy baby

Elliott's first long trip with the entire family

Andrew being a trooper on a long trip

Owen is T.I.R.E.D. of traveling

My niece Alicia also came to visit. She is always joking to people how babies don't like her. I guess by the looks of this video, there maybe some truth to her statement. I am not sure why Elliott responded this way, but just look at his little face as she talks to him in this video...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PLEASE DO THE VIDEO. I THINK IT WILL BE FUNNY. LOL

Anonymous said...

would love to see the video