Friday, February 6, 2009

4 1/2 months




Elliott laughed today. I was changing his diaper and onsie. His head is rather large (but fine, don't worry). I was removing his onsie and it got stuck on his head. He laughed. I am not sure why that was funny. He is so very ticklish and I think that may have triggered some ticklish feelings. It was the cutest thing I have heard since Owen Gut belly laughed this morning. Yes, my days are full of reminders of why my life is good. On the other hand...
Andrew has been home from school for 2 days with a fever and just those nasty flu like symptoms. I was supposed to go and visit my dad (AGAIN) for the 4th week in a row, but had to cancel once again. I miss my dad and the boys are very bummed that we aren't going up.
Owen went to the school nurse today not feeling well. ugh. Does it ever end? I predict that he will get the full blown flu by...tomorrow. He had a fever last night, but it was very low grade.
I am just rambling, so I better go to bed before I say something really meaningless.

Oh, one more thing...I am ALMOST finished with my table I started last year. I a trying to finish it so my dad will stop asking if I got it done yet.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

He seems to be doing really well. I'm sure he's a joy to be with. :)