The list seems never ending. You know those 30 projects that I started from a previous post? Some are actually getting done. I just needed a little warmer weather to accomplish them. Here is what I am working on these days...in no particular order.
1.) Tether ball court for the Boys (almost done, cement needs to set and up goes the ball).
2.) The side garden needed a face lift. I was able to pull out my lavender (wasn't doing so hot), and create a new and improved vegetable and herb garden. The veggie plants will go in as soon as we are frost free.
3.) My coffee table (toxic grout needs to be set..don't worry, it is going to be Aaron's job. I don't want a baby with 4 heads)
4.) The kitchen has been painted by Aaron. We are going to move some cupboards to create more space. New counter tops are in discussion as well. Not necessarily a priority, but something in the making.
5.) Toss some stuff out of this house to make room for a baby.
6.) Continue to work on the boys rooms. They are now roommates, but we need to move Owen's clothes and stuff into their smelly dorm room.
7.) Find some room for all of this baby stuff that a friend gave to us.
8.) Pick up all of the sticks in the backyard. Get the yard in tip top shape for some fun get togethers.
9.) Redo my website...someday.
10.) Get rid of some of this stuff in this house. Hey, wait...did I already say that?
11.) Make a much needed trip up to Michigan to see my family...Long overdue.
12.) Work on Aaron's mom's scrapbook that was started before life got crazy.
13.) Clean out the baby room...remove the carpet to expose the hardwood floors. Once we find out what the lil' monster is, we will plan the decorating. Good thing is that if it is a boy, the room stays the same (transportation theme) and little work for us. Bad thing is that if it is a girl, there is going to be A LOT of money spent on PINK and flowery kinds of things! By the way, we find out May 14th!
14.) Work on the other side garden. For my moms funeral, we gave packets of seeds to everyone to plant in the spring. I purchased way too many seeds and have a bag full of them for a living memorial garden. I need to get those seeds in the ground!
15.) Breathe
16.) Breathe again. ahhhhh
17.) Sleep
18.) Get back to work.
1 comment:
Pink and Flowery on the room sounds good to us!
Kayla and Ellyn
(cousins who want another GIRL in the family!)
Post a Comment