Thursday, April 3, 2008

Heck of a friend!

So, a friend of mine (who is done having children came over tonight and GAVE me all of her baby items. Keep in mind, this stuff is less than 3 years old and is in excellent condition! She bought the best of the best and GAVE it to ME! I am Awe struck because we are totally set on the big purchases for the baby. If we have a girl, she gave me a beautiful bedding set that is soooo girly and very Judyish. I would have totally picked it out myself. She told me "In case you have a boy, I have a boy bedding set too...just let me know". I am just staring at this stuff and cannot believe it. After she left, Aaron came down and said "can there be anybody nicer?". I am totally taking care of her photography sittings! Thank you Carrie and Kevin! You truly blessed us with your generosity and giving hearts!

Oh, I forgot to mention...when she came to the door, she handed me a brand new Boppy pillow and a gift bag full of stuff that she PURCHASED! Like giving us all of this stuff wasn't enough!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow Christmas in April!!
m

Shannon said...

Wow! I believe what comes around goes around, so you must've been a blessing to someone else just as much as this was a blessing to you!