Wednesday, April 30, 2008

American Idol

Well, I haven't really watched American Idol faithfully until this season. I guess I was so nauseated in the evenings, that there was nothing else to do. Each week, I become a better music critic and think I need to be one of the celebrity judges. I tease Aaron because he has become the fashion critic and needs to be a celebrity judge on Americas top model. I feel sorry for our cats on Tuesday and Wednesday nights. What must they think of all of the negativity coming out of our mouths? Well, in addition to being a music critic, I have also become quite good at coming up with what I think each idol looks like. I had a hay day when Amanda Obermeier was in the race. Anyway, here are my thoughts on what the idols look like this week....
yes, I know I made a mistake on Jason Castro's image and said David Castro. I guess he is "forgetable" (as Simon would say) and his real name is easy to erase from my mind. ouch.

No comments: