Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I think I am in trouble...

OK. For the past 3 or so months, I have been very nauseated because of the little monster within. I recently started feeling much better and having an appetite again. My doctor said I haven't gained any weight since we found out we were expecting and that I was using my "existing body fat". Yeah, there is alot of that existing stuff just laying around. This week my body started to catch up on lost time. I have had an appetite like there is no tomorrow. I don't think I will have a problem with my doctor telling me to gain some weight. I actually have a booty again...something I lack outside of being pregnant.

2 comments:

Anne said...

So, any cravings or just all food in general?? :)

Anonymous said...

HEY GIRL, IT ONLY GETS BETTER WITH AGE! HAHA..... REALLY, YOU LOOK GOOD, I LIKED BEING PREGO, CUZ I BLAMED ALL OF IT ON THE "BABY".
LOVE YA SIS XOXOX