Monday, July 20, 2009

10 Months

So my baby Elliott turned 10 months this last week. I am amazed. I knew I had a baby in the house (doi). Then, I put up the baby gates last Saturday...I realized that I really do have a baby that is crawling all over the place and am doing this all over again, and I love it. I have to say, the baby gate thing was a bit hard for me because I remembered how freeing it was to take them down, patch the holes after Owen no longer needed them. sigh.
Elliott had his well baby appointment today. He also had his finger poked for the iron test as well as 2 shots. It was so cute to see Andrew and Owen console him after his shots. Elliott had the type of cry going on that puts tears to your eyes. Owen was especially concerned for his baby brother. I love watching their little hearts erupt with love for their baby brother.






Owen Lost another tooth. I swear, he is the cutest kid when he loses a tooth.

No comments: