I have my niece over this week. It has been a lot of fun. Last night, we had a bon fire and I just love the way she explains things. I think it is some sort of teenager talk or something. Here, she tries to explain how she got this huge bruise on her leg.
2 comments:
Dr. Vinestein MD-DDS-PHD-STP,says he noticed in your blog that you used the term -bon fire.It is a bond fire where people set around a fire and share.The Indians started it ,they called it. Gowompki in the teepee. which means to set around the fire and shoot the shit. So now you know.
Okay, I could actually UNDERSTAND her perfectly! Maybe cuz I live with one who talks in her stage voice at all times! We really should get Mari going off on a tangent and post it, sometimes I just stare at her increduously and ask her if her friends know what language she speaks.
Post a Comment