The other link didnt work for everyone, so try the new one.
So, HERE is the long video of our vacation. It has to be on my video site because it is kind of large. It ended up being a bit (a lot) longer (20 minutes) than I had planned. So, if you wish to watch it, go for it. I do these videos as keepsakes for our famiy, but like to share them with you. Oh, by the way, I have no clue what the artists in the songs are saying. I just downloaded some songs from the Puerto Rican Music section. So, if you know Spanish and you are shocked by my song choices...I apologize. lol.
Oh, my 14 year old niece Alicia is coming to visit me for about 1 1/2 weeks. I am so excited that I will have a girl in this house. Hopefully her hormones plus mine will even out the testosterone that is present in the house now. She has come to visit me every summer and we have a blast when she is here. It was kind of a spontaneous thing and I am meeting my 2 sisters 1/2 way to Michigan tomorrow afternoon. Yeah! Alicia is coming to visit!
No comments:
Post a Comment