Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Anniversary Honey Buns


No, that is not what I usually call Aaron. I will spare you of our nicknames for one another. Yes, It was our Anniversary yesterday, June 21st. It was also Father's Day and it also was the day my mom passed away. So, we had a busy, emotional day. I tried to get out the fact that My mom passed away on June 20th. I was grumpy, moody and a bit mad. I guess that just comes with grieving.
We celebrated Fathers day kind of through out the day. Aaron got some things for his smoker (his new Hobby) and we had some root beer floats. In the evening, we went over to Aunt Terry and Uncle Karl's for an evening of Olives, Cheese and Wine. We topped off the night with some Creme Brulee. Their home is just amazing. They own a landscaping company and retail store so their gardens are basically a testimony to their hard work and a true showcase of beauty. It is just awesome. Aunt Terry helped me out with the planning of our 12th anniversary by putting a candle, radio and chairs by the pond. Aaron had no clue what we were going to be doing. I am not much of a romantic, but I know that he is and that he would enjoy doing something like that. It brought me out of my box and I really enjoyed spending one on one time with him. It was very peaceful as we talked and listened to the waterfall behind us. The wine we had was pretty amazing too. Happy Anniversary Aaron! I am thankful to have such a wonderful Husband like you who loves me and all of my imperfections. You're pretty darn hot too. Cheers to 12 years! We both can't believe it has been that long.
Here are some pics from the night.



2 comments:

Gerbicks said...

oh my, happy anniversary! i didn't even realize it was your a-day recently. DOI. sounds like a sexy evening *smile*
their place does look amazing.

Shannon said...

Judy, congratulations on 12 years! You two are so adorable and have such a beautiful family. You should really be proud!

And oh, what I wouldn't give for a sip of some good wine!