Today was Aaron's 34th birthday. Usually, I hear the term "old lady" for the 18 days prior to his birthday (mine is 18 days before his). This year, I think he decided to lay off the old lady jokes a bit. Maybe because I have been a grump and he didn't feel like being on my bad side?
We celebrated with a picnic theme. He didn't put the fact that we got him a smoker and the whole picnic theme party together until I mentioned something...
smoker for meat
+ BBQ
________________
PICNIC!!!.
I originally planned a dinner to City BBQ for the first part of the surprise. Guess what, Aaron went to City BBQ for lunch. So, we proceeded to the local Pizza joint.
Once home, we didn't have candles (you think I would have purchased some since my birthday cake didn't have candles, right?). Nope. We lit a match and stuck it in the chocolate/raspberry cake. Elliott was very scared by the party blowers the boys had. He cried and they did it more. Poor kid. I think I told them like 7 times not to blow them around him, but obviously, they failed to pay attention until I ripped the sparkly things off the stupid things.
We are not sure which twin this is...I think it is Aaron, my sister in law thinks it is Eric (Aaron's twin). It is one of them obviously. Funny story...Aaron's mom told me years ago it was Aaron, and years ago, she also told Kim it was Eric.
Owen and the trouble making blower thing (prior to me ripping the stupid red sparkly things off).
1 comment:
I have to laugh at this one. It must run thru the blood. I never liked them stupied "Noise Maker" sparkly things either. I Remember Jimmy got a Hot Wheel for his Birthday back in the early 80's. Me and his dad chopped off the noise maker on it. That was the funnest part. I always felt bad over that... Well maybe not then I did..LOL. The next day someone ended up stealing it anyways.. Poor Kid :(:(:(
Post a Comment