Wednesday, June 24, 2009

9 Months...

Ahhh. we got a computer. Let the fun and blogging begin. I think I will be in front of this thing the entire day catching up on edits and such. It kills me because my website is in need of some updating, but I can't update it because all of my sittings....are on the crashed/done for computer.

Anyway, while we were in Puerto Rico, Elliott turned 9 months. Andrew was so very excited to tell everybody that he turned 9 months.

He is my li'l buddy for sure! I have to say, this attachment phase he is going through isn't so flattering. Momma, Momma, Momma! Here is the latest list of milestones of Elliott...
* 6 chompers
* Says Ma ma , da da, ba ba, supercalifragilisticexpealdocious. Just kidding, only 3 "words/sounds"
* still hates the thought of peas. We still try every so often.
* will not eat anything but baby food and bottles. He gags at any other texture.
* cries when he see's the Chinese Dragon on the Baby Bach episode from the Baby Einstein collection...every time! He also cries at the sight of the old man on the Over the Rhine cd cover "Patience".
* smiles super big when he sees the "friendly caterpillar" in the beginning of the Baby Einstein show (moms and dads, you know what I am talking about here)
* is trying really hard to be mobile and we suspect that we will be installing baby gates within the month. lovely.
* Loves his brothers and misses them when they are at school. RU-RU is his name for Andrew and OWES is how he identifies Owen.
* is a very strong willed little boy. "Owen" strong willed type of personality folks.
* has just graduated from the infant car seat to a big boy car seat
* still, no hair.

I can't wait to have his first birthday party...PIRATE THEME!

No comments: