I have been a single mom this week. I give any single mom or dad credit. I have had the busiest week trying to get kids here and there and everywhere. It so happened to be one of the busiest weeks for me so far this school season. Aaron went away to a training in Houston, Texas. He is getting smarter. We miss him.
On Wednesday, the school had open house. I love going and checking out the classrooms once they have been established for a month. It is so nice to see what the kids are doing. It isn't a time to ask teachers HOW they are doing, but a time for the kids to show off their classrooms and teachers.
Our School had Smartboards installed this year! Holy Smartboards! This tool is break though for teachers. I am not sure why our school was able to get them, but we have them and the kids love them. They basically are a huge computer on the wall. The kids can write on the smart board and they are touch screen. We were able to see them at work and I wish I had one in my house. I had fun touching the screen and making dice roll. Here are a few pictures from the evening.
Andrew's teacher and the Smartboard.
This is Andrew's classroom.
I can see the similarities.

Andrew was the second child to learn the multiplication table for 2's. His teacher made it a point to show me his picture when she took it. Andrew's thing lately is to make sure his eyes are VERY open to the point of looking goofy. She got a kick out of this. Here is Andrew trying to imitate his picture. Goofball.
Owen's Classroom and his lovely teacher
Learning about measurements...
No comments:
Post a Comment