Saturday, October 17, 2009

So whatcha drinking...

I am going to start something new. For those of you that don't know, I am a freak for drinks. Mostly hot drinks. I have 2 cupboards devoted to my habit. That isn't including my cupboard for all of my ways to serve the drinks... yikes. I am always coming up with my own concoctions, but forget how I make them. This will help me keep track.

This is what I drank today...


Trader Joes Black tea, Sweetened condensed milk in my Girly Denby Teapot that Aaron bought for me a couple of Christmases ago. My mom use to serve her tea this way as her mother also did. I guess it is a European thing. So sweet and delightful.

2 comments:

Gerbicks said...

*anything* with sweetened condensed milk has to be amazing. i was sorta thinking just maybe you were drinking SCM only, from the can. b/c that is possible, at least for me.

Gerbicks said...

holy shit, judy, this is DELICIOUS. why haven't i heard of this before. plus, i get to eat/drink all the SCM in addition to the tea...