Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Arnold

Andrew competed in the skate competition at the Arnold Fest. He ended up placing
3rd in the beginner competition. There were a total of 32 kids at that level. He was one proud 10 year old.

Andrew with Wally Andrew with his prize...a new board! Funny thing is the poor kid just bought a board with his Christmas money
Later that night, I took the boys back to watch the pro-skaters strut their stuff. I could watch this level of skating for hours on end. I just don't get how these big guys can stay on a little board with wheels and do the moves they do. The boys got to see the Blueprint riders again. Blueprint is a skate company for those of you that have no clue what I am talking about. Since last year, the Blueprint riders have gained a major celebrity status with Andrew. When they saw Andrew, they remembered him from last year which made him smile from ear to ear.


No comments: