A while ago, I was eating some prunes and noticed that it looked exactly like a turd. Of course, I had to play a prank and reached deep into my head to figure out something nerdy to do. I ended up putting the....well, just watch the video. Yes again, nerdism proves to be true. Listen to Aaron toward the end of the video. As he has lived with me for 10+ years, he know's what is up my sleeve most of the time. smart man.
3 comments:
That's hilarious. I especially like that your husband has now shown his belly to the entire internet world.
I ran across your blog from Karen and Beau, who attend the church I work at.
God Bless,
Dean Butterfield
www.fjif.blogspot.com
You were always good with the practical jokes...Nice one!!
Oh Judy, on one hand I feel for Aaron because I know what is like to live with you. On the other hand, I tried the same thing only with chocolate cookie dough. Great minds think alike...
Post a Comment