Saturday, June 28, 2008

Camping trip 2008

We went on our annual camping trip this past week. The boys LOVE going camping! The place we go to is a KOA up in Michigan. Many of you have asked for details of this campground. You can visit their site here. We love this particular campground because I get to see my family. When we are there, my family likes to stop by for visits. It is a lot of fun. We also love this campground because it is family oriented. Everything is geared around family. They have a great water slide, clean beach area, playground, and a fishing pond. In addition, they have a lot of rental bikes and boats. This year, we stayed in a deluxe cabin. I am pregnant and I need air conditioning, a bathroom, and a shower. Usually we rent a one room cabin without these features. I try to milk the pregnancy thing for all it is worth...besides, it was only 5 dollars extra to have these conveniences (who can pass that deal up?). All and all, we had a fun filled week. Wednesday's weather was a little shaky, but we found something to do. It actually was a nice break in the week to have some down time. We have discovered that we HATE packing up and bringing everything home to sort out. I am still doing laundry...and those of you who know me, know that we despise laundry. H

Here is a recap of the week. The music doesn't really go with the video (I still like the song by Sigur Ros), but this movie maker program doesn't allow me to import my purchased music to the movie. I found that out AFTER I purchased the music. My other program I usually use keeps locking up on me. If anybody feels sorry for me, and feels the need to purchase a Mac for me, I would appreciate it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr shoe says he is sending you a big mac.

Gerbicks said...

looks like a good time, crawfords! after watching that i think SMORES sound great...yum-my. but i'm glad to know that we didn't miss ya'all here in columbus for nothing :o)

Anonymous said...

Mr shoe says, the king has spoken again(will he never learn)

Judy said...

I love big macs. I think I may just get a couple for lunch today

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had so much fun! Owen is just too smiley...Andrew owns the "scared" look.
what was in the bear's butt?