Friday, June 20, 2008

Happy 11th Anniversary







It is hard to believe that Aaron and I have been married 11 years. We are celebrating our Anniversary this evening instead of tomorrow. For those of you who do not know, my mom passed away on our 10th Anniversary (last year). We are just celebrating things a little differently this year. Tomorrow, I will take time to think about my mom and her homegoing to Jesus. Happy Anniversary Aaron. I love you.

4 comments:

The Four Feathers said...

Happy Anniversary Judy (and Aaron)...I pray blessings on your day tomorrow, praise GOD your mom is with JESUS! Resting there, safe in His arms!

Gerbicks said...

happy anny, crawfords! i'm glad you enjoyed some ice cream & a good dinner w/o child interruptions.
here's to another 11 years *clink* of my water glass (i'm prego, what do you expect?).
and i second your mom's (or jesus'?) blessing...that this baby & these next years will bring prolific joy in your family & marriage!
love the baby picture, BTW. it's judy-esque. and hey hey hey you have some pretty nice legs under that wedding dress!

Judy said...

Yes, Heidi...Those were the days. I thought my legs looked pretty good too.

toad said...

happy anniversary! we celebrated 10 years on 6-20...didn't realize we were so close together! again, pregnant...so, clink sierra mist and whatever i could choke down if the smell didn't make me nauseous! happy anniversary and so sorry about your mom. i didn't even know until i read your blog. i pray that the day will be filled with sweet memories and stories to the boys!