




My ever so cool 71 year old mom almost decked another Goodwill customer to get this bike for me. I guess my mom was in line ready to pay for it, and this other customer was "eyeing" it. She made it very clear that it was HER bike.
Anyway, it has a big seat for bigger booty's like yours truly. I purchased a little bell for it today. We store our bikes down in the basement during the winter months. Owen had a super idea to wash all of the bikes so we can go for a bike ride tomorrow. He is my little helper. I can't wait to go for a ride when it is all shiny and sparkly.
1 comment:
I love your bike. I bought one almost exactly like it from a garage sale. It was red, too It had "world traveller" written on it. Trent always made fun of me because I went everywhere on my "world traveller". I loved it. Then my brother took it muddin' and left it out in the rain. Bye, Bye World Traveller.
Post a Comment