Wednesday, June 18, 2008
hmmm.
I am puzzled by what I woke up to this morning. I still do not know what to think of it. At 5:00 a.m., I was in this "in and out" kind of sleep. I faintly smelled my mom's perfume she use to wear (Liz Claiborne's White Diamonds). I then heard her voice say, as she cupped my belly (I didn't physically feel her touch)and said a blessing over the baby "May this baby bring joy and happiness to this family". Then she kissed my belly 4 times as making the sign of the cross and said "in the name of the Father, and of the son and of the Holy Spirit, Amen". That was it. I felt the warmth of her body during this whole dream. I am still sorting out what happened. I woke up frantically crying because it was a good dream, but I was still a little frightened because IT WAS VERY REAL. I have had realistic dreams in the past, but it was more real because of the senses it stimulated. I smelled her, I felt her warm breath, and I heard her. I woke Aaron up with my crying and ended up going outside on the deck for about an hour to calm myself down. I feel like this may have been a dream from the Lord to provide comfort to me as the one year of my mom's death approaches.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey judy! great to hear from you..i was trying to figure out how to email you...would love to catch up! funny that we both find ourselves pregnant with #3! get in touch soon!
Love this :)) xoxox
Post a Comment