Tuesday, January 6, 2009

3 1/2 months...




I can't believe it has been 3 1/2 months since Elliott joined the family. As I loaded pictures onto my digital photo frame last night, I went past the folders of him in the hospital with his breathing tube and iv's. I thought to myself "maybe I should load onto the frame". Honestly, it really wasn't a time that I like to go back to. In the hospital, I didn't even feel like taking pictuers. Then...I thought seriously for a moment and loaded them on....
As I loaded them onto my frame, I was reminded that God is Good and that he brought us (and Elliott) through that really difficult time in our lives. The kids experienced us praying for him, they prayed for him. As I looked at the pictures again, I was again reminded that we are not overlooked by the big guy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elliott is a special little guy. He is so lucky to have such good parents and brothers. Judy, The pictures are sooo cute. And yes, God is Good.We are really blessed in so many ways.
I LOVE YOU ALL, Monica XOX

The Four Feathers said...

Love these pics...can't believe how big he is! I'd love to do work for you! My email is on that blog and to the right of my page.
Can't wait to talk about it!