Saturday, January 3, 2009

News Flash!

Columbus, OH- Judy Crawford decided to try some new diapers on her 3 month old baby boy. What she got was something she wasn't expecting. The diapers actually made her 3 month old sleep 10 straight hours through the night! "I know diapers contain so many crazy chemicals and such, but I didn't expect the chemicals to cause a full nights sleep" said Mrs. Crawford. "My other boys only used Luvs and they were not sleeping through the night until we switched to the Target brand. I thought I would switch a bit earlier with this one...and look what we got!".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is up with target. I know someone that goes there for a release......is it in the genes??
mky

Gerbicks said...

ooh, i'm going to switch to target brand! oh yea. wait, we already had millie in those. must not work with girls. damn.
i'm glad you & aaron got a long nights sleep!!!