Lil' Elliott is feeling a tad better today. He is sleeping more than 1 hour at a time...which is good. I do not have to suction his nose out with the "from the devil" nasal bulb thing. He sees that thing and shakes his little head back and forth to avoid the suctioning. I hate doing it, but it needs to be done. He has been a little clingy today, but I have just accepted that I am not going to get anything done but care for a sick kid. I have an over abundance of laundry, the floors need vacuumed and my studio has been the catch all for most everything else..and thank goodness for crock pot cooking! I know some of you keep checking back for an update on Elliott, so I thought I would post a shorty before I went to bed.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
feeling a tad better...
Lil' Elliott is feeling a tad better today. He is sleeping more than 1 hour at a time...which is good. I do not have to suction his nose out with the "from the devil" nasal bulb thing. He sees that thing and shakes his little head back and forth to avoid the suctioning. I hate doing it, but it needs to be done. He has been a little clingy today, but I have just accepted that I am not going to get anything done but care for a sick kid. I have an over abundance of laundry, the floors need vacuumed and my studio has been the catch all for most everything else..and thank goodness for crock pot cooking! I know some of you keep checking back for an update on Elliott, so I thought I would post a shorty before I went to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a face on that boy. I would like to squeeze those cheeks (gently of course!) I hope everyday he gets better and better.
Post a Comment