1. I am a chocolate freak and have been known to drink small doses of melted chocolate
2. I am a scrapbooker
3. I have very little tolerance for liars
4. I am not very green, but try.
5. I hate laundry, hate. hate. hate
6. I like ketchup on my mac and cheese.
7. I like to dip wonder bread in warm ketchup and butter.
8. I learned weird eating practices from my mother.
9. I am Polish.
10. I dye my hair frequently, maybe too frequently
11. I dont like my current color
12. I dont have a sense of fashion when it comes to my clothing
13. 80% of my wardrobe is black
14. I sew
15. I like making chocolate suckers for every holiday. I am a "sucker" for cute molds
16. I can blow air out of my tear ducts. Wow. Impressive eh.
17. I like to refinish furniture that comes from trash picking.
18. I love music
19. I love being married
20. I like to do corny photos of my kids. They are sick of it.
21. I love espresso
22. I am trying to kick the espresso habit.
23. My enamel on my teeth is thin due to my espresso habit.
24. I love watching surgery and homicide shows on television
25. I am a rule keeper and enforcer. Watch out.
4 comments:
rule keeper, really? that is one thing i didn't know. i WILL watch out now. & i didn't know that you could blow air out of your tear ducts...how did you figure that out?!
I can't eat mac and cheese without ketchup!!
WOW, thats alot of stuff.. i'm trying to think of my list, but it wont stop.lol you are a busy body forsure. love ya sis xox
Anne, you are the first person that I have ever known to do the same thing...seriously.
Heidi, yes, I am a rule keeper. I am the neighborhood watchman over here. I am always calling on "suspicious" houses or situations, call on people who I think are careless driving...I guess I am a nark more than anything.
Post a Comment