Sunday, April 5, 2009

Why oh Why...

WHY Do I keep having problems with anything related to photography? First, back in January, my camera breaks. In March, my external hard drive crashed. It had all of my images on it...no, I didn't back up stupid me. Last night, I took my 2g card out of my camera to edit 3 sittings...my camera says that there are only 64 images left to shoot but when I try to bring them up on my computer...no images on the card! Are you flippin kidding me? Panic mode. Panic mode. Deadline is um...Monday. Call me a pusher offer if you wish, I am ok with that. I work better under pressure. Always have, always will. So, I went online to find some kind of free image recovery program and I found one! It is called Zero Assumption Recovery. There are several different levels of recovery you can "purchase" but the image recovery off a card is a free service. I tried it last night and it recovered 722 images off of my card. AMAZING. So, if you ever need anything like that...it is a tried, true and safe program. My computer has not started smoking or anything, so I guess it doesn't have any viruses. The only tricky thing is bi passing the "purchase me" point and going straight to the free one.

No comments: