Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Meet Lilli...


She will be joining our family on Friday (I hope). She is such a cutie. She is very timid, but I truly believe that it is because she was just dropped off and just isn't adapting to the shelter environment. I mean who would with all of the crazy barking dogs? When we are with her in the "get acquainted room", she warms up to us within a couple of minutes. We went to see her Sunday, Monday and today. My mom and dad use to have a dog named Lucy. She was my favorite dog growing up. Lilli reminds me SOOOO much of her. Lilli is a little bigger, but they both are Terrier Mixes. The shelter said maybe some lab down the line because of her beautiful black coat.
We can't wait.

2 comments:

Gerbicks said...

oh wow, she IS cute! congrats. hope you guys are enjoying her (if you did pick her up today). griswold will be excited to meet her soon! how old is she? could be an interesting situation to see who comes out as 'top dog' if they are similar in age. dogs & their top dog arrangements...

Kristen said...

ok...she IS cute. I still think you are crazy! :)