Friday, November 6, 2009

No Blueberries, please no blueberries!

I LOVE this kid!

For those of you who aren't aware, Elliott has problems with most textures of foods. Sometimes it is our family entertainment to watch him try foods. If he is not eating table food on a consistant basis by January, he will have to go through thearpy. I am not sure what the thearpist do differently, but anyhow, he will have to go. The same thing happened with Owen, and one day he just woke up and started to eat. I hope the same will be for Elliott. So, for now, he still eats stage 2 babyfood and drinks whole milk from a bottle and totally hates the feel of the sippy cup by his mouth. Have you ever heard of a baby gagging on a sippy cup?

4 comments:

Shannon said...

My favorite part is your older boys laughter in the background. :)

CarolN said...

Jude tried to scrape food off his tongue with much desperation and screaming when he was a baby. Therapy is great!

shellygoguen said...

You've probably thought of this already, but will he take a straw sippy cup? Natalie also didn't like the "traditional" sippy cups but took to the straw type like a fish to water.

Judy said...

yeah, we are trying the straw cups right now. My friend Heidi mentioned that to me last week. We got one for him and he is learning to use it...still gags a bit, but i think he will get the hang of it. I hope.