Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Music video shoot

So Owen is in a break dancing class at the local recreation center. This time around, he had the opportunity to be in a Music Video. The artist is B. Reith and Owen is now a forever fan. Another local artist, John Reuben, was helping with the video. The boys actually are familiar with John Reuben's music. His music is something the kids like to listen to and I know when they are listening to it, they aren't going to hear lyrics that degrade women or hear every other word be the "f" word. Both of these guys are under the Christian Music Label with their genre being Hip Hop/Rap. I think I have heard this song about a hundred times this week. Here are some snippets of the video shoot. I will post the final video once the dudes in charge have it done. Owen had a great time...it was kind of fun for me too. I got to spend 4 hours with some other mom's from the school who's children were also in the video. Oh, and I had a coffee too.


Owen and B. Reith


Owen and the drummer and bass player. Owen asked for an Autograph. lol


In other news, Elliott has a very snotty nose. This is what I saw today....yum

I helped out at School yesterday, just in Owen's class. They had a Thanksgiving feast. It was A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E! Of course, there were Pilgrims and Indians present and even Turkey Centerpieces.




Traveling through the Hallway, I found a piece of Artwork done by Andrew. It is Downtown Columbus. I am not trying to brag (ok, yes I am) but I think he is a very talented artist.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow, that is excellent artwork! The snot and the drawing!

Kristen said...

what a great post, thanks for that! I sure am sad I missed the video shoot!