Elliott had a blast and was quite the scooter hog.
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Missed my chance
I am backtracking here. About a week ago or so we went to a new hangout for moms and dads and kids. The funny thing is, I had this very idea about 3 years ago, but of course, I didn't jump on it. Owen and I use to go to a coffee shop called Scotty MacBeans. I always thought it was a PRIME spot for a cafe/play center for children. I mean, what mom and dad wouldn't like to talk with friends over a cup o joe while their tikes run wild all over the place? Well, I missed my chance. A new place in town is happenin and it is called FIREFLY CAFE! Every time I drive by this place, it is packed! It is a little pricey (5 dollars for children over 2) but also a fun change of pace once in a while. I wasn't really attracted to the place because they have safe paint, organic wood toys, organic snacks and bakery items from the local Vegan bakery. I just saw "Coffee" and they had me, but if you know me, that shouldn't come as a huge surprise. I still let my kid play with toys coated with lead paint. Of course, I am totally pulling your leg, but they did have me at "coffee".
Elliott had a blast and was quite the scooter hog.




Elliott had a blast and was quite the scooter hog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have been wanting to go to the Firefly Cafe! I had no idea they charged for kids to play though. I'll have to check it out!
Post a Comment