I have always loved the nautical theme for a boys room. Here is what I was thinking (in the future) for Elliott's new bedroom in our new house. This is my wish list. I am a big thrifter and have a groupie of friends and family that also enjoy thrifting. If you see any of these items at a thrift store in your days ahead, please let me know! My mom use to be my go getter with these types of things. If I mentioned I was doing something like this, she would keep her eyes out for them. My dear momma!
This is my inspiration. I love the way she decorated this room!
2 comments:
i think i still have some pictures of ships/boats from our 'nautical room' in boise. but it may take me a few months to get back with ya on this!
cute room.
I keep thinking of that bed we didnt buy from you...talk about perfect!
Post a Comment