Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Zoo day again.

I LOVE our Zoo. I am not a big fan of the zoo in 90 degree weather though. Lately, we have had some pleasant weather where we are at so the trips to the zoo are becoming more frequent. We hit a few exhibits that we didn't see the last time. Again, I took my new camera with me and practiced a bit. If I want to use it this fall for my photography sittings, I must practice on outings like this. Besides, my kids are too cute not to photograph!
Feeding the ducks by hand...He thought this was RAD!
Taking a roller coaster ride on the brass piggy...

Offering the brass piggy a drink...

Kissing the brass piggy goodbye. I did NOT suggest this! He waved at the pig and did this.
I am not a fan of Alligators/Crocs. I don't know what this is, but I don't like them at all.
Balancing act at the play area...

Exploring the play area...
Penguins are our friends...
Did not like the Carousal...
Viewing the polar bear with our friend Sam...I love this picture!!


















1 comment:

CarolN said...

The one on the carousel is the best picture of all time. I love it.