I thought I would be productive and go out to the garden and do some weeding. I sat on the edge of the flower bed into a pile of red ants. I thought red ants did not exist in the northern states, but from what my doctor told me...they are moving from the south into the north.
Anyway, 10 minutes into my weeding, I felt FIRE and itching and pain in my leg muscles. It was horrible. I had to take a picture because it was so weird looking. I did go to the doctor "just in case" and she gave me some steroid cream that I won't use. I will hold off and wait and see if it gets worse. As a comfort measure, I headed over to the health food store and gobbled up a piece of Pistachio Baklava. MMMMM.. Everything is better now.
It makes for an interesting blog entry though.
3 comments:
My legs are itching again just from your picture.
Holy Cats! I hope that's getting better...does it itch like a mosquito bite? I'd be itching it like crazy! Hope it's getting better!
It is worse believe it or not. It is the second day and it feels worse than the first day. I think I may have to use the cream the doctor gave me...I am going to hold out one more day though.
Post a Comment