Monday, July 21, 2008

Weekend fun with the family...

On Friday, we spent the day with the entire Crawford clan. It was a good time. I was a little concerned because the temperature was going to reach a high of 95 degrees! The day before, I was outside for about 2 hours and felt really queezy (is that even a word?). Anyway, I was nervous to think what the next day would be like for me. It ended up being a fine day...a little hot, but bearable. We were in the shade for most of the time. Aunt Kim kept the kids cool with some planned water games. It was fun to watch all of the cousins interact with one another. Fortunatly, the cousins never really have spats among themselves and it has become enjoyable to see the kids grow in their relationships with one another. Some of the things we did... The guys took the kids hiking, the women did a little window shopping, met up for lunch, played water games at the park, went to a dairy farm, hit in the batting cages, celebrated a cousin's birthday, ate yummy ice cream. After everybody left and went our own ways, Andrew wanted to drive through downtown and watch people. That was fun too. Oh, we did manage to hit a pizza joint on the way home too. (imagine that...Crawford's and Pizza??? NEVER!) Here are some pics and a video from the day. (video coming later today). The highlight of Aaron's day was watching his pregnant wife in the batting cage. I felt as if I was in a freak show or something. His 2 brothers also stayed to watch me. I just know they were laughing their heiny's off at me. As I watch the video, I guess I can't blame them.

2 comments:

Gerbicks said...

okay okay, i saw the UDDERS & laughed. addy danced to the music & watched the video intently...and judy is a very good batter! wow...

Anonymous said...

IT LOOKS AS YOU ALL HAD A GOOD TIME. CRAWFORD'S HAVE A NICE LOOKING FAMILY.