Wednesday, July 30, 2008

oh my...this house!

So, I am at the stage in my pregnancy ("they" call it nesting) that I want to get rid of EVERYTHING in this house and get ready for the baby. Everywhere I look, I feel clutter and chaos. Last year, I had this feeling and I wasn't even pregnant. I actually wanted to get a small dumpster, park it in the driveway and toss away. Aaron was a bit more rational and we ended up just cleaning out and donated the accumulated crap. Well, the time has come around again. The house is only going to get smaller when Elliott arrives. I already feel a little cramped.



I need a burst of energy, cause once I start...I know I wont stop.




This pregnancy is kicking my booty.

1 comment:

Gerbicks said...

i feel the same way about needing to get rid of stuff...especially the flowery bubble curtains from the previous owners (that are still in our bathroom & guest room). when you get energy, let me know. i am not anticipated me getting any more energy at this point!