Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Crash...

My external hard drive crashed. I am so upset. I just recently put all of my pictures onto that drive thinking that it is to be used for extra storage. It freed up a lot of room on our computer and it ran with fewer issues. I feel so dumb. I guess it is for backing up your computer, and not to be used for extra memory. I am so sick to think about all of the pictures that are possibly gone. I took the hard drive to Best buy and they said that there are data retrieval services, but you definitely pay the price. It is very expensive to do this. Pictures of my mom are on that drive, pictures of the boys...including every picture of Elliott since birth. If anybody knows of a reliable person that does this kind of stuff out of their home, please let me know. I am so sad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lady, I love your Blog!! Try finding a local computer repair person. My sister's computer did the same thing and they were able to save all the pictures.
Heather

Anonymous said...

Hi sis
I can't even imagine what you are feeling.:( I hope you can get all that back.
Hugs, from older sis