Monday, March 2, 2009

Welcome to my world...

At any given time during the week, this is what I see in our foyer. A couple of years ago I purchased a gazillion baskets to organize things in our house. One purpose for the baskets was to organize our shoes. My shoes in one basket, Aaron's shoes in another and so on. Everyone that comes over says..."What a great idea, I bet that keeps things nice and tidy". Yeah right.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha! that looks a lot like our foyer, except that we don't have the nice baskets, AND we're only two adults and an 8 month old. so, overall, i think you're doing pretty well! :-)

Shannon said...

I don't see any of Elliot's shoes laying around...he's obviously following the rules :)

Anonymous said...

Those shoes look a little big for those small baskets...Are you sure that he would be able to fit them in those...

The Banished King