Monday, March 23, 2009

Ketchup for the soul.

This post has no special meaning nor will it cause you to think. It simply is a confession. "My name is Judy and I am addicted to Ketchup". I absolutely love when I can bring someone over to the "dark side" with me. I have been known to make small children into addicts like myself. sigh.

Tonight, Aaron is working late so I made my favorite all time dish. Macaroni and cheese...with Heinz Ketchup DRENCHED all over it. It is pretty too. Yum


Aaron will still be gone later this evening. I think I may just indulge and fix me a little Ketchup sauce. I usually have a nice bowl of ice cream, but since he is gone, I must take advantage of every opportunity to eat ketchup. If you want the recipe for ketchup bread, I can get it to you. Awe, shucks..I will just give it to you. A bit of ketchup, a bit of water and a bit of butter. Microwave until scorching hot. Dip WONDER bread into the Ketchup sauce. If you burn the roof of your mouth or your tongue, you made it right.

If you haven't guessed, Aaron hates Ketchup. That is why I practically bathe in it when he is gone.

Told you...nothing profound.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dr. Vinstein thinks it must go back to your childhood,when your parents would not give you catchup because you where to clumsy and got it all over everything. That's my professional opinion.

Anonymous said...

wow! Sounds like dr. Vinstein and dr. R.shoe is a wise intelegent man. You should really listen to what he has to say.
Mark

Anonymous said...

oh ya! I like kethup on my mac cheese too but only when its cold. Mark

Gerbicks said...

you took one child of mine to the dark side...i will not let you bring another. amelia is not allowed to be alone with you until she is 21.
kidding! addy eats nearly everything as long as it's with ketchup. so we should simply thank you.
hey! hang out tomorrow?!

monica said...

LOL, I am laughing my butt off. don't worry judy, I still like it to. :).... and like i said, your more like ma was more and more every day. :)
and thats a Good thing! xoxoxo